July 1st is a proud day for all Canadians.
People all over the country celebrate Canada Day by spending time with friends and family. Most Canadians have the weekend off during the celebration.
Nonetheless, online retailers should take advantage of this holiday to promote products that people may want to use during the long-weekend.
If you’re planning on sending out some email promotions, consider testing out these subject lines.
Canada Day Email Subject Lines
- Celebrate Canada Day with can’t-miss DEALS!
- Canada Day is just around the corner, Shop BOGO 50% Off.
- Happy 150th Canada! Get up to 50% off EVERYTHING!
- BIG savings at Canada Day Sale!
- HAPPY CANADA DAY! EVERYTHING 50% OFF TODAY ONLY!
- Hey, Canada! It’s Our Birthday. Here’s 30% Off.
- 🍁 Happy Canada Day, Eh 🍁
- Canada Day Sale – Save Up to 70% Off
- Share your true Canadian love!
- The Canada Day Sale Ends Tomorrow – Last Days to Save Up to 40%
- Save Up to 40% on Summer Adventures – The Canada Day Sale is On!
- BOGO – Final Weekend + Happy Canada Day Weekend!