Is it worth it for you to prepare a marketing campaign for April Fool’s?
What do you have to lose? If you’re sending out a general marketing email, consider using some of these subject lines.
April Fools Subject Line Ideas
- Less Pranking, More Saving.
- APRIL FOOLS’! Just a Few Hrs of $1 Shipping Left! No Kidding.
- This is no joke…
- Couldn’t Fool You 😜
- No joke! Save up to 25% during our April Fools’ Sale, today only!
- No pranks allowed…Just FREE Shipping!
- We’re Not Fooling Around – Win a $1000 Gift Card
- Up to 75% Off on our April Fools Sale 🎉All Jokes Aside, Get 10% Off
- NEW & up to 60% off. No joke.
- NOTHING IS ON SALE… Just Kidding!
- No really, we’re not fooling.
- We’re not joking. Don’t miss this Sale!
- 25% Off The Entire Website! No joke, April Fools Deal
- This Is No Joke—It’s April Fools’ Day!
- Today, nothing’s on sale: April Fool’s
- Free Shipping All Day — No Fooling!
- This is not a joke! 30% OFF your purchase
- Don’t Be Fooled – This Deal is For REAL
- Free Shipping – April Fools’ Day Savings!
- 15% OFF Online Only! No Foolin’
- Not Even Joking. Open to Find Serious Savings. Today Only!
- The Bad News: We’re Out of Deals. The Good News: It’s April Fools Day…
- It’s no joke: access your Exceptional PRIVATE SALE!
- ❶ Day Only! 0% OFF EVERYTHING (just foolin’)!
- No Foolin’! This Deal is Not to Be Missed…
- Don’t be an April Fool… this ain’t no joke!
- Ready for April Fools? 😱
So what should you plan for after April Fool’s?
Here’s a Holiday Marketing Calendar to help you out all year long.