With over 220 calls scheduled so far and a 5-star rating, booking your first eCommerce coaching call with Alaa Hassan is a very smart decision.
Why would you consider hiring an eCommerce coach in the first place?
If you say “that’s me” while reading the list below, then speak to Alaa.
- I want to launch an online store but not sure where to start.
- I have an online store but I’m not getting any traffic.
- I’m spending a lot of money on ads (Google or Facebook), but still no sales.
- My online store is getting visitors but no one is buying.
- I’m doing email marketing, but still no sales.
- My online store is not showing up on Google results.
- My conversion rate sucks. I need help!
- I’m about to give up on eCommerce! I need guidance.
How will an eCommerce coach help me?
An eCommerce coach will help you gain clarity in getting started in eCommerce. You can work together on your online strategy as well as your digital marketing strategy.
You can improve your advertising on Google and Facebook, build your email marketing, grow on marketplaces like Amazon and eBay and find ways to increase your social media presence and engagement. You can also better optimize your store so you show up on Google.
And that’s not all!
An eCommerce coach can help you improve your conversion rates so you avoid wasting money on ads.
You can also improve your eCommerce operations by becoming more efficient when dealing with products, warehousing, inventory management, orders, customer service, shipping, returns and so much more!
But wait! There’s more!
An eCommerce coach can help you grow your online business by structuring the right team, partnering with agencies and scaling your budget!
Who’s Alaa Hassan?
- I’ve been doing eCommerce since 2001 – over 18 years now!
- Helped brands and retailers sell over 150 million dollars online.
- Founder of eCommerce Training Academy
- Speaker & advisor
I’ve also been included on many eCommerce lists
- Top 10 Ecommerce Influencers To Follow (Hand-Picked By Sumo)
- 11 eCommerce Coaches to Follow in 2018
- Top 5 Ecommerce Global Influencers to Follow to Receive Expert Ecommerce Advice
- 50 Top Ecommerce Experts To Watch In 2020
- 7 E-Commerce Marketing Influencers You Need To Follow
- Top eCommerce Influencers to Follow
- Top learning resources for multi-channel eCommerce sellers
5 Reasons Why Business Benefit from Coaches
- Get Encouragement
- Improved Focus
- Become Effective
- Increase Performance
- Powerful Brainstorming
That’s exactly what I provide anyone who hires me as an eCommerce coach.
Our industry is continuously changing and online shoppers have higher expectations. Keeping up with all those changes can certainly become a challenge for many business owners and entrepreneurs.
So my question to you is:
Why bother re-inventing the wheel?
You lack time & maybe even money. I can help you gain more productivity time by helping you become more effective with your daily tasks.
What about the money part?
Every time I work with a new client, I notice lots of money being wasted on redundant processes within their online business such as in their marketing efforts or technology used.