Do you want to launch a new online store or update the current one you currently have on Shopify?
You have 2 options – Do it yourself or hire someone.
Whichever option you choose, here’s a list of resources you can use to help you get the job done. These resources will help you setup a store, install a theme, design a theme, install apps and just about anything with regards to Shopify.
Want to Do It Yourself?
2. Shopify offers lots of Free Tools to help you setup and manage your online store.
3. Want more tools? Check out the Shopify App Store.
5. You can ask a question in the Shopify Discussion Forums. The community can help you.
7. Listen to Shopify Podcasts
Want to Hire Someone?
8. You can hire the people at HeyCarson.
9. You can submit tasks within your Shopify store using Store Tasker
10. Want more options? You can hire Shopify Experts