Online retailers send numerous email campaigns to their subscribers list on a weekly basis. Some of them are scheduled while others are triggered by specific shopping behaviors.
- A customer signups to the newsletter = send a welcome email
- When a customer views a specific product and leaves the website = send them a product offer email
- When a customer add items to the cart and abandons it = send an email with offer to complete purchase.
There’s a huge opportunity in recuperating sales from abandoned carts. That’s why it’s important for online retailers to jump on it while it’s still hot. Sending out a cart abandonment email within 1-3 hours will help recover those carts.
Sending the email is easy, but getting noticed in the inbox might be a little harder.
That’s why I’ve gathered a list of shopping cart abandonment subject lines you can use for your triggered emails.
List of Email Subject Line Ideas
- Psst. You left something in your cart.
- Did You Forget Something?
- Something in your cart has a promotion.
- Friendly reminder: There’s something in your cart
- You Left Something in Your Cart
- Thanks for visiting. We noticed you left an item in your cart.
- Your cart is ready for check out
- Something in your cart has a promotion, order now to get it by Christmas.
- Check out NOW to receive 15% off your order!
- Don’t miss out on these items!
- Your cart expires soon! Get your wines before they’re gone.
- Complete your order now to save 10%!
- Out Of Sight But Still On Your Mind?
Your cart was saved for you
10% off | We miss you…and so does your cart
Forgetting something? Come back for your shoes
Hurry! Your cart is about to expire.
Test them out and see which one will generate the highest open rates and click thru.