In February, that’s when retailers no only have to think about Valentine’s Day but also Groundhog Day.
As I had mentioned in other blog posts, this holiday isn’t a big retail holiday. Nonetheless, it won’t hurt retailers to take advantage of it by running some marketing campaigns.
In my last post, I shared some Groundhog Day marketing ideas for eCommerce businesses. I also mentioned how important it is to promote this holiday with email.
Here’s a list of Email Subject Line Ideas you can use when sending out our Groundhog Day email campaigns:
- Get 15% Off All Orders for Groundhog Day!
- Ending soon: 9 HUGE sales for Groundhog’s Day! Don’t let them slip
- Groundhog Has Spoken.
- It’s Almost Dark – The Groundhog and his Deals Will Go Away Soon
- Hooray for an early spring! (& FREE shipping)
- Groundhog Day Free Shipping
- ? ? Happy Groundhog Day! ? ?
- It’s a no-shadow Groundhog Day! An early spring means…
- Happy Groundhog Day! Get An Extra 50% Off Sale.
- Groundhog Day. He predicts…a HUGE Offer!
- Happy Groundhog Day! 1 day Savings inside.
- It’s Groundhog Day! FLASH SALE
- Groundhog sees an EXTRA 30% off your order
- Shadow or no shadow – you’re getting FREE shipping!
Take 20% Off For Groundhog Day!
- Groundhog Day Sale! Free Shipping & 10% Off
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Groundhog Day Marketing Ideas for eCommerce
- 2017 Holiday Marketing Calendar
- Valentine’s Day Marketing ideas for eCommerce