- Be relevant – Target the right audience with the right message at the right time.
- Be entertaining – Create stories and content that inform and inspire.
- Be mobile – With 5.5X more Valentine’s Day chatter coming from mobile vs web, your customers are already there.
Facebook Ideas for Online Retailers
1. Publish a Facebook Post Promoting Valentine’s Day Promotion
Leverage your fanbase on Facebook to help promote your sales and promotions this Valentine’s Day. Haven’t planned anything? Consider these marketing ideas for February 14th.
2. Create a Valentine’s Day Facebook Page Cover Photo
Update your cover photo on Facebook. Canva.com offers some already pre-designed templates to simply your life.
3. Add a Heart to Your Facebook Profile Picture
4. Launch a Valentine’s Day Giveaway on Facebook
If you plan on launching a giveaway this February, don’t forget to use Facebook to promote it. I’ve written an article where I share giveaway tools to help you out.
You can promote your giveaway by simply posting an image or creating a Facebook ad targeting your ideal audience.
More Valentine’s Day Tips for eCommerce
- Valentine’s Day Email Subject Lines
- Valentine’s Day Marketing Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Blog Post Ideas
- 2017 Holiday Marketing Calendar